Friday, October 23, 2009

Birthday/Christmas list

So, my birthday is on December 9th, JUST OVER A MONTH AWAY.

If any of you internet peoples want to buy me stuff, here's what I want! (Please...?)

Stuff is listed in order of how much I want it.

Shirts (Size XL):
The Dude
Han Guitar Solo
Nexus 6
Twilight Zone Monologue
Rick Roll shirt

Toys:
Indie Spotlight The Maxx
Indie Spotlight Scud
Square Enix KH 1 Sora OR KH 2 Sora (Preferably KH2 version)
Macross Valkrie Revoltech
Chun Li Revoltech
Indie Spotlight Shadowhawk
Batman/Batgirl Micromen
Fansproject Arial Team Appendage set
Original Tahu
Batman (Single) Microman

No chance any of you will buy these for me toys:
Ultimate Quarter Scale Han Solo
Marvel Legends Deadpool
Masterpiece Optimus Prime
DC Direct 1/6 scale Sandman

DVDs:
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness
All 4 Alien movies
Star Wars original trilogy (DVDs with original versions) (Except A New Hope)
Pink Floyd: The Wall (The movie)
Hard Day's Night
Help!

Other:
The Dude sunglasses
12 pack of Jolt
Great Escape gift card
Crazy booze flavored suckers.

Thaaaat's about it for now.

People who buy me stuff will DEFINITELY get stuff from me for Christmas!

Email me at reilly_weakley@yahoo.com if you desire more information.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Luke from Matt's blog. I was wondering if you use any chat programs. I tried adding the one from your blogger profile, but you either don't use it that much or you didn't recognize me and rejected it... *sniffle*

    Anyway, I'm on AIM and Yahoo as whizkidtoys, and MSN as itiscertain@hotmail.com (I don't use that email anymore, though...). Anyway, hit me up if you want to geek-chat, 'cause I'm all about that.

    ReplyDelete