Wednesday, October 7, 2009

For fuck's sake.

Note: This was originally posted on my deviantArt page.

There needs to be a "Just plain shitty art" and/or "Incredibly stupid and unoriginal OC" options when you report stuff on [deviantArt].

Seriously, I've seen some crappy OCs, but one "artist's" (The "artist" [I cannot say that and keep a straight face] shall remain unnamed) is practically fucking offensive.

She has one that is named Hotshot. Yeah. HOTSHOT. Don't recognize the name? Go ask David Willis [link] . Said OC is a female Optimus.
Another one is a female TFA Sentinel Prime. Named Lance. Y'know, like Lance Armstrong, who is (Though he lacks one of his testicles) a guy. Because LANCE IS A MALE NAME.

But that's nowhere near the worst. The worst is some horrid Prowl/Lockdown bastard lovechild (I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP). I could list the many other things wrong with it, but for my sanity, and yours, I won't.

It also doesn't help that the art is horrible, and REEKS of MS Paint. Though, I did see the "artist" (Heh) talk about using Photoshop, which makes her shit even more unbelievably horrible.

Sometimes I hate [deviantArt].

No comments:

Post a Comment